Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First love letter

You probably think now that I will share some odd story about my first love letter that I wrote or received like 30 years ago. But no.

This is about Lukas. A girl at his kindergarten has taken his heart by storm. Since few days, the only person he talks about is Mia, his friend from school. He lets everything fall when she walks in, he draws pictures for her and tonight he prepared a card with envelope for her. Awwwww, so cute.

So yesterday when I picked him up, I wanted to meet that special lady of his. She is cute, I have to say.

He does talk about the other boys in class but when he talks about Mia, he smiles all over his face.

We can't help but tease him about her but he takes it with a smirk on his face.

Here is his first love letter to Mia:


No comments: